Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Academic Performance... hehehehe

4. What do you feel about your academic performance till now?

This is the single most horrific thought in my mind. What impact does my poor academic record have on my career? I was a woeful student beyond all hope, and then, this stupid exam (aka CAT) came along and revived my hope in myself. Now at this crucial juncture of my career, my acads maybe one of the things holding me back.. Lemme have a decent attempt at this... And lets see how things shape up

I feel that my academic record, a CGPA of 7.28, does not really reflect my capability (now I dunno what the hell this line is supposed to mean, this helped me well in the interviews in college). Even though my past record, about 88% in 10th and 12th, is decent enough (who's isn't ;) ) , I feel that the load of co-curricular and extra curricular activities (now I will probably dish out some of the pathetic certis which I have) affected my academic record. But given the circumstances, and by weighing out the pros and cons of such activities in my personality development, I feel that I would do the same activities had I another chance to undergo my engg. (Now I know this is a real gamble.. I might be thrown out for being arrogant, stubborn, unwilling to change and all, but seriously, what have I got to lose... I feel its worth a shot.. to come out all stud like.... hehehe. and I'll try to make this answer as short and sweet as possible... more room for debate etc etc)



and that's it for today... enough of writing!!! do lemme know what you think about this...

10 comments:

Cap0 d! Capi said...

SAHI..
But I think..you are putting a lil too much at stake. "Given a choice I'll do the same thing in engg again."
Though I don't have specific examples, this "studgiri" might not be really useful.
And by the way, this is Amrutesh(Incase u r wondering who this Capo.di.Capi is)

Anarchy said...

abey yaar... u give me a better alternative na!!!
If I am able to carry this off... then I can bloody convert my weakness to my strength!!!

on the flip side, it might give those people a reason to think that "this dude is stubborn and blah blah blah"..
but I feel its worth the risk!

[Amod] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey anarchy.. u from NIT trichy or what??

Anarchy said...

yup
me from NIT Trichy...
why???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dontblogyet said...

Hi Anarchy,
That's a good thing to say man. I would say that it's not at all risky. After all one needs to believe in one's deeds!
Which batch of REC, Trichy do you belong to?
Thanks,
Billy...

Unknown said...

how the hell does this thing know my name...?? :-O

HR said...

hey anarchy,
no updates in a long time??
assuming i'm the panelist- u working for a mnc na.tell me wat have u been since joining IBM apart from surfing the internet.(I might sound rude here,but trust there have been freshers with <1 exp, who couldn't answer this question n were chucked).Wat's ur answer??
ATB n hope 2 see some updates here :)

Anarchy said...

The answer to this is coming up harsha in a very very short while..
let me clear things up at my office...
and I will write down the answer to the question you just posed to me :mg: