Monday, August 20, 2007

College life

I tried my hadn at making this post to be a truly spectacular one!!! But I have failed miserably.. lol

Anyways, the main objective of this post is basically to show people and junta and whatever where I study...
And after having a look at da place it will be difficult to imagine how is it possible to study in a place like this!! :)



Ad Block
Now I know.. Hard to believe that we get all these delightful hues in our college!!!
But hahahaha, in your face everyone who studies in another college.. :lol:




Ad block with loads of light

This is the same place but with loads of light around. You dont want to end up here in the morning or anything coz this is the place where the PGPchair sits and ahem ahem, deals with all the misgivings of da day!!! :)


And Finally the thinking spot

This is the place where people are supposed to sit and think... But then, I think the rains take away the one chance we all have at some serious thinking!!! :lol:

Anyways, that's it for now...
3 photos is too few but then, IIM K and my life is not merely about the bloody location of the place!!! Will be coming down to more serious topics (eg booze n babes :P ) later!!

Ciao guys/gals!!!

4 comments:

Spectator said...

aap ka college toh mast hai unkil !!! naari parajaati ki tasveer lagaao na...

Anarchy said...

naari prajaati..
avashya shishya avashya...
agli post ka intezaar karein!!! :)

Shubhankar said...

Am I to believe that people ACTUALLY study in a lovely place like this..??
The "thinking" spot looks like a place where there might well be a lot of "action" (If you get my drift ;) )
But cheers man...anyone would feel delighted & proud to call a place like this home/college..!!!

Anarchy said...

Next one would be centred around some of the places around and a certain party we had... lolz

if only I could ifnd the time to type it all out!!!